Saturday, March 22, 2008

Introduce Yourself

We did this briefly in person last year, but as a refresher (and introduction for those who weren't able to attend), please consider posting a comment here with some basic information. It'll be nice to have on record and fun to read everyone's favorites. I'll even start us off:

Allison K. Caldwell
Hometown: Columbia, SC
DOB: 8/22
Roberts-Jones Relation: Daughter of Marilyn Roberts (Caldwell), granddaughter of Horace & Idell Roberts
Occupation: Communications Manager for SC Association of CPAs, also starting my own business in the field of public education reform
Favorite Hobbies: Gardening, reading, writing, traveling, cooking, music


***

P.S. Kids can answer "What I Want to Be" for Occupation.

***
In case anyone is technologically challenged, here's a quick primer on posting a reply comment:

1) Copy my info above by highlighting it with your mouse, then hold down the CTRL key [lower left of keyboard] and hit the letter C.

2) Click the Comments link below this post (lower right). A new window will open, with a box labeled Leave Your Comment.

3) Put your cursor inside the comment box, then hold down CTRL again and hit the letter V. The info you copied will be pasted into the box.

4) Change my name to yours, and fill in each category with your own info and whatever else you want to add. When you're done, choose Anonymous under the Choose an Identity setting (trust me, it's easier).

5) Click the orange Publish Your Comment button, and welcome to the world of blogging!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy Thomas
Hometown: WHeeler, MS
DOB: 10-26-77
Roberts-Jones Relation: Daughter of Frances Roberts(Jones), granddaughter of Agnes Jones
Occupation: EEG/EMG technician; Medical Assistant
Favorite Hobbies: Listening to Christian Music and Spending time with my family.

Anonymous said...

Brian J. Roberts aka BJ,Dirt,World Leader,Goob,Angry Mechanic, JL327
Home(no town): Little River, Al.
DOB: when i was very young
Roberts-Jones Relation: Son of Horace & Idell Roberts, Nephew of Agnes Jones, Grandson of Thomas Roberts,Brother of Helen Kee, Marilyn Caldwell, Gail Bennett, Ben Winkelman(from another mother), Marie's husband, Emily, Bethany, Elijah and Jenalee's Dad, Todd's friend. 13 cousins, 2 nieces, 7 nephews, 8 brother in laws, 1 sister in law, 3 dogs, 1 cat.
Occupation: Environmental Compliance Manager - Rome/Floyd County Government. Owner - Canyon View Environmental Consultants, Associate w/ Riverbend Farm & Ala. Alternative Fuels (this is all ok for right now, I don't know what I'd like to be when I grow up)
Favorite Activities: Piloting Airplanes,tractors and combines. Fishing,Kayaking,listening to gospel/blue grass music and good preaching, holding banjos,looking at trees and watching Andy.

Allison said...

Funny, Brian. You should go on the road. :-)

Anonymous said...

I wished I would have made mine half as entertaining as Brian's. Mine looks pretty boring. Thanks Brian!!! HAHA!! Sorry I won't see yall this year. My heart hurts so bad to be there. I will miss singing with you all. That is the best part and most meaningful time of the reunion to me. Keep me in your mind and heart while you are there. Love you all, Amy